Like similar websites, this site collects your personal information in forms and with cookies. We store and use this information in a number of ways, in this notice we will detail that usage.
CodeCarrot processes personal data as a controller as defined by the GDPR Regulations
Information We May Collect
When contacting us via our website proposal form we may collect information such as your name, company name, email address, web address, telephone number and other relevant project data.
How We Use Data
Information we have stored may be used in the following ways.
- To keep our customer records accurate by storing information in a database.
- To inform you of products or services that we offer that are relevant to your website.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you of changes to our products, services or website.
If you do not want us to use your information in any of the ways mentioned above please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove your information and exclude you from further collection.
Data Storage and Sharing
We do not share any personal data with third parties.
We store your personal information in our website databases on secure servers. This data is stored for 12 months after the termination of your contract.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, browser and operating system. This is statistical data and used to identify browsing patterns, and does not identify any individual.
To help collect this information and to store your websites preferences we use cookie files which are stored on your computer.
Your Data Protection Rights:
You have specific rights to your personal information.
- The right to request from us, as the Data Controller, access to your personal data
- The right to request rectification of your personal data
- The right to request erasure of your personal data
- The right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- Your right to withdraw consent where processing is based on consent
Access, Correction & Deletion
You have the right to request information we have stored about you. You can request that we makes changes or updates to your information or completely remove it from our databases.
In order to complete your request, we may require you to verify your identity.
Please email any complaints or requests to obtain, update or delete any personal data to email@example.com.
Information About us
The website is owned and operated by CodeCarrot Limited, a company registered in England.
Company Number: 11560337 Registered Office: 2 Wye Road, Boughton Lees, Ashford, Kent TN25 4HY.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, or if you would like us to change information we have about you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org